We live in an “instant” world where many expect quick, tangible results for their efforts. Not so, is Sharon Pascual-Diaz who has tried out for the NFL’s Houston Texans Cheerleader squad seven straight times. Her constant drive, passion compounded with her ability to retool and re-engage her skills year after year has finally paid off. Money Smart listeners and our blog community can really learn a secret or two in chasing your dreams regardless of your circumstances or failures during this video…and have a little fun watching too!
- mother of four kids…wow! Workout too? Oh man!
- devoted wife (husband did not have a jealous streak)!
- kept getting told, “No, but thank you” by the Houston Texans Cheerleader Coaches for seven years
- diet…she loves to eat and so does her family!
- overcoming self-doubt and pity
Instead Sharon decided to:
- make a plan
- take dance classes to improve her skills
- coordinate personal and family schedule with her husband to make time
- remove excuses from her mindset
- visualize who and what she wanted to become
What a motivating example for us all! Keep up the GOoD work Sharon…we LOVE you!